- Evaporative coolers do not use compressors, condenser, chiller coils, cooling towers or heavily insulated piping. Thus the cost of acquisition and operation is a fraction of conventional air conditioning and mechanical refrigeration systems.
- Initial cost is less than 1/3th the cost of refrigerated air conditioning and the operating costs is less than 1/10th the cost of refrigerated air conditioning to run.
- Maintenance costs are minimal requiring simpler procedures and lower skilled maintenance people.
- helps in reducing electrical consumption of other machines run by electric motors.
- In peak summers, the temperature drop goes to even 20 degrees, thus making the space ambient & cool. at the outside temperature of 45 degrees the supply air would be 25-26 degrees.
- It lowers effective temperature - the temperature you feel - by at least an additional 2º to 6º because when air passes over human skin, it causes a sensation of 2-6 degree lower than supply air temperature.
- It reduces radiated heat- The constant flow of cool air absorbs heat from all exposed surfaces and results in a reduction of the heat radiated to the human body.
- Brings 100% fresh outside air that is cooled & washed through filter pads.
- Comfort is improved with air movement- not stuffy & stale,
Constant air movement of the evaporative cooler pushes hot air out removing dust, pollen, smoke, odour, and pollution and replaces it with cool fresh air.
- Helps maintain natural humidity levels, which benefits people, machinery and furniture and cuts static electricity.
- Unlike air conditioning, evaporative cooling does not require an airtight structure to operate at maximum efficiency. In fact, the building occupants can open doors and windows.
- Evaporative cooling is also an environmentally-friendly alternative to air conditioning since it has no CFC's or HCFC's.
- Protecting workers in hot environment which eliminates body reactions caused by heat stress.
- Protects workers from heat related disorders like Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Cramps, Fainting & Heat Rash.
- All electrical machinery & expensive electronic components including LT Panels & Drives are protected from failure caused by excessive heat.
- Evaporative Cooling increases the humidity & decreases the temperature which help greatly in preventing fire. major cases of fire in summers is due to high temperature & low humidity which increases the static, thus making lot of industries vulnerable.